Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really. It is not a general statement

I meant that the Nvidia is better in DX10 mode in BioShock. Thats why I posted the benchmark for BioShock in DX10.

Oh yes, because we only look at one specific game in DX10 mode from one specific Review.

And you haven't even factored in the prices.

There is no game or test where the GTX260 or 280 is less $$$ per score in comparison to ATI's current cards.

So, check Please.

ok well if that's legit then I stand corrected.

Also one other thing I just remembered is that there's a certain kind of Galaxy 9600GSO 384mb that you can actually flash to a G92 8800GTS 512mb!

Ya the Galaxy 9600GSO OC edition has 2 extra chips or something.. so I guess find a Galaxy 512mb 9600so and it's it

Heres the guide: www.LLY.get.to: How to Softmod 9600GSO into 8800GTS 512MB Part1

About the claim where I thought I detected a virus... was a pop-up for ErrorSafe on another Mr.Torrence site.. not related to that above site..

I'm not denying that ATI might have better performance per $

I was showing "Drizzt5" that Nvidia perform better in DX10 mode than ATI, compared to DX9 mode, in bioShock. Pure and simple. There is no need to make a big debate about something as simple as that.....

So lets post some place for the 9800gtx+ since we know for the most part how they perform since the drivers nVidia just released works with the 9800gtx+ decently

So above or below HD 4850

I'm guessing above...

But please don't push multiple benchmarks down my throat and choke me... Maroon.. 1 or 2 will be just fine :)

i call a mutiny against sora and i'll take over thread creator. :)

and i think it should be above the 4850, but below would be fine too because they should be around the same price point and same performance. it should probably just go above the 9800gtx where ever that landed.

Far as I know the GTX+ is 20-30 USD more than the 4850....

Whether it is downright better than the 4850 in all or the majority of the tests (Excluding 3Dmark06) im not so sure about..

I don't see why not, crysis is included in almost every review Ive read.

I don't consider 3Dmark06 an actual test because its not a real game you can play and its a synthetic benchmark that hardly tells true performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom