** Official ATI RV700 and RV770 Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Stop that, I shouldn't be spending money.. But man I sure do want one of those. Thats excellent performance. Volt Modded though, and water cooled.

How hard is the voltmodding? I'm really tempted to go xfire 4850 and spend the 300 bucks saved over the 4870 crossfire on watercooling. What waterblock are you using? Right now i can pick up 2 asus 4850s for 150 each after rebate.

Ah. Stop that, I shouldn't be spending money.. But man I sure do want one of those. Thats excellent performance. Volt Modded though, and water cooled.

Yup, most do 730-750mhz with a simple bios flash though on the stock cooler, which is nearly 4870 speeds

How hard is the voltmodding? I'm really tempted to go xfire 4850 and spend the 300 bucks saved over the 4870 crossfire on watercooling. What waterblock are you using? Right now i can pick up 2 asus 4850s for 150 each after rebate.

It's EXTREMELY easy :) Check out XS and you will see all my posts there. I'm famous lol

and I'm using a danger den maze4. Old block but I'm impressed with its performance, I have a different rad and pump but it seems like its performing better than my swiftech mcw60 did on the vmodded 3850

also on a side note, I've just purchased a brand new Q6600 and P5Q Deluxe on a drunken whim last night. :/ Credit card feeling heavy but I'm stoked. Going to have some fun benching sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom