*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

i dont see a need for 2 of these. seriously it would just be a waste of money on my setup.

buhhh... i wanna buy something so bad... i've got the money to blow and have some itchy fingers.... i think i might buy a gigabyte x48

[8181| Zmatt | Opteron 165 @ 2.12ghz | HD4850@ Stock | XP Pro 32bit ORB

So I tried out my new 4850 in my current setup before I finish my newest build (buying the mobo and cpu tomorrow) and it doubled my 3dmark score! what a card! I was already impressed but this takes it to a whole new level.

I'll do it dude.. now that I'm a mod.. I can quickly take care of stuff like this

[8181| Zmatt | Opteron 165 @ 2.12ghz | HD4850@ Stock | XP Pro 32bit ORB

So I tried out my new 4850 in my current setup before I finish my newest build (buying the mobo and cpu tomorrow) and it doubled my 3dmark score! what a card! I was already impressed but this takes it to a whole new level.

That's an impressive increase. I can't wait to see what the 4850 will do with a E7200.

Is that Opteron really capping it that badly? Its a really good CPU

I was expecting something along the lines of 10k...

I have 1 gig of ram. Right now that's the biggest problem this rig faces. The opty isn't the issue. In fact I've gotten her up to 2.4ghz with crap ram on stock cooling for benchmarking purposes before.

Back
Top Bottom