my computer build!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dude, I just finished building my computer, (I just booted :D first time yay)
and let me tell you that if you got a 8800 gt or better, you will probably need 64 bit to get the whole juice out of the computer.

-.- I am going to re-install my computer again. hurray -.-

Who told you that?

Only go 64bit if you have 4gb+ RAM

Because in 32bit it'll read a maximum of 3.5gb (sum of Physical Memory and Video Memory)

ahhh, why 0.o?

The features that come with ultimate are not worth the extra cost. You will have to find vista drivers for your things, and yes photochop should work (but not for sure)

alright thanks everyone, ill be getting Home Premium.

Vista is kind of a hog on lower-end PC's, 2gb for a power user that multitasks and 4gb for a Gamer (but you'd need 64bit then)

Vista kind of cuts your FPS and also your score in 3dmark06 then if it was on XP or Server 2008

But I don't know if its any good, never used it, but ask Gurusan about it, he's in love with it

But some programs clash with a Server OS so you might be better off sticking with Home Premium

Vista is kind of a hog on lower-end PC's, 2gb for a power user that multitasks and 4gb for a Gamer (but you'd need 64bit then)

Vista kind of cuts your FPS and also your score in 3dmark06 then if it was on XP or Server 2008

But I don't know if its any good, never used it, but ask Gurusan about it, he's in love with it

But some programs clash with a Server OS so you might be better off sticking with Home Premium

ok, think im gunna stick with home premium. thanks anways!!

The Build actually looks good, but you don't need two Pioneer DVD-RW Drives (also they are the luxury name of the business along with Plextor, they are good but pricey)

You can get one DVD-RW Drive and one DVD-ROM drive

You can also be fine with a Corsair 650tx unless you want a lot of room for expansion then the Corsair 750tx is fine...

Did you happen to see that?

Also teh Corsair 650tx is $150 now :(

Did you happen to see that?

Also teh Corsair 650tx is $150 now :(

you talking about the psu or the drives? for the drives i ended up choosing these:

Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 12X DVD-ROM 32X CD-ROM SATA Blu-ray DVD-ROM Drive Model DH-4O1S-11 - CD / DVD Drives
Newegg.com - LG Black 16X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 4X DVD+R DL 16X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 40X CD-R 24X CD-RW 40X CD-ROM 4MB Cache SATA Super Multi Blu-ray Disc Burner & HD DVD-ROM Drive - CD / DVD Burners

now if you were talking about the psu, which one should i get for my setup with everything i have and if i ever plan to upgrade?

I meant that too...

You could get the Xigmatek 650w, because the other Corsair 650tx is $150 now D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom