My Build so Far - Need Input/Suggestions!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go down to Two GTX 280's. And what is a good CPU that can OC well with 45nm?
And for the HDD the 10k RPM would ONLY be for my OS, getting a 36GB for like $30-50.

Plus a 2nd HDD for Everything Else.
Which will be the 640GB WD caviar.

And for Ram, Im either going to go with OCZ Reapers, or Croshair dominator? Which is better in terms of performance? OC?

Best CPU Cooler on the market?

Cost you about 899$ but it'll keep your cpu at -50 celcius

Mach II GT | Page 1 | Sort By: Product Title A-Z - FrozenCPU.com

Is there a Cheaper CPU Cooler that can still keep my CPU around 50 celcius?

I thought that was supposed to be around $300... god Intel lied to us again....

And with its 8x Multiplier it shouldn't such a pain to overclock

Ok, for my Hard Drive's is it possible to get like a 36GB to run for ONLY for my Operating system?

And is it possible to get a 2nd regular sized Hard drive to run everything else?
(my first time using 2 hard Drives)

Also, im not quite sure whats the best CPU Cooler is thats not Crazy Expensive, like $100 tops.... so any Ideas?

And for Ram whats the best in terms of performance?

Thanks

The most you'll spend is $75 for a TRUE and a good fan. If your going to spend that much money, do some research first. Coming in here w/ 3grand budget and you don't have the slightest idea of whats going on.

i do actually, i had most of everything i needed picked out but 2-3 items and just wanted some suggestions and i changed a bunch of components....

But since im doing dual SLI, will i need to get a different motherboard? my motherboard comes with a TRI SLI Bridge.

for my Hard Drive's is it possible to get like a 36GB to run for ONLY for my Operating system?

And is it possible to get a 2nd regular sized Hard drive to run everything else?
(my first time using 2 hard Drives)

And for Ram whats the best in terms of performance?

And no idea on the CPU cooler????

thanks

wow, everyone keeps saying im "wasting my money" its my choice what to spend it on even if it is overkill. so please just answer my questions and stop nagging me or ill just research myself....

We've been giving you suggestions for all 3 threads you've posted and you unnecessarily made them pushing down 2 other things that other people wanted requests on..

And so far every question you've asked we've answered...

EDIT: Maroon thanks for telling me.. thought that was this month...

Anyways.. as the Intel smart guy, Do you know the Xeon equivalent to the Q9550?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom