Status
Not open for further replies.

soulafien

In Runtime
what boards IE x38 x48 p5q

will use the full 16x16 for the gpus?

and a good reccomendation.

and secondly right now what is better 2x 4850 or 2x 9800gtx

no gpu can use all the bandwidth allocated for the cards. and i think crossfired 4850s are better.

but all the x48 i believe and most x38 boards are x16/x16

Two HD 4850's are better... because Crossfire scales better

and you have a much better choice of motherboards like X38/X48

well most games are liking the Nvidia platform better (crysis, vantage etc.)
ATI's side will improve as new drivers are constantly released.

nvidia has tailored their drivers to take advantage of vantage though. but yeah, a lot of games are made to get better fps with nvidia cards, but ati cards still get super fps

nvidia has tailored their drivers to take advantage of vantage though. but yeah, a lot of games are made to get better fps with nvidia cards, but ati cards still get super fps

Nvidia has got the money to tailor design games for their cards. But ATI as it seems at the moment has got the better cards. Wonder if the 9900's will change anything.

got 2 more for ya

is the Q9450 that much better than the Q6600? to justify the price?

and the mobo i was looking at supports ddr 800 none higher)(like 1066 or 1200)

will either of those really affect my gaming by a noticble amount?

No none of us here recommend q9450 unless you got a solid Board that can do a high FSB that can overclock really well

If it supports says the Mobo Standard is DDR2 800 all the other DDR2 types that are 240Pins will fit.. I remember telling you this before because I got really frustrated that 5 people asked the same thing on the same day

EDIT: oh it wasn't you.. sorry these names... after seeing so many the mesh together.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom