my computer build!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full tower? thats crazy.

Just get the Antec 900 is the best overall in my opinion.

2 thousand dollars? where are you from?

im from the U.S. i live in cali. and does the antec 900 have better air flow then those 2 NZXT cases for my gpu's and everything else?

They have a 3 fans, 1 200mm fan at the top 2 fans in the front, and I've heard theres another one.. but that case gets super dusty fast!!

Stick with the NZXT Tempest

i have on last question, which operating system should i get? and how many bits? 32-bit or 64-bit? because i was in a thread and they said something about only 3.5gb of ram being used. i don't remember though.

if your gonna leap into vista get Home Premium 64bit

32bit: supports some where around 3.5

64bit:supports up to like 16gb (vista hp 64b did have some bugs when first released but all of which have been resolved, well most.)

if your gonna leap into vista get Home Premium 64bit

32bit: supports some where around 3.5

64bit:supports up to like 16gb (vista hp 64b did have some bugs when first released but all of which have been resolved, well most.)

wouldnt windows vista ultimate be better since it has all the feautures or no? and will vista support adobe photoshop cs3 extended? there shouldnt be any problems that i'll run into with installing things right? like certain programs or drivers for my printer snd stuff like that?

Hey dude, I just finished building my computer, (I just booted :D first time yay)
and let me tell you that if you got a 8800 gt or better, you will probably need 64 bit to get the whole juice out of the computer.

-.- I am going to re-install my computer again. hurray -.-

8800 gt or better, you will probably need 64 bit to get the whole juice out of the computer.

ahhh, why 0.o?

The features that come with ultimate are not worth the extra cost. You will have to find vista drivers for your things, and yes photochop should work (but not for sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom