New gaming computer, need input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks guys. I'll take a look at that CPU, and I need the cables.

Thanks for the help guys. Keep the feedback coming.

Thanks! Nope, no overclocking here. Like I said, I'm fairly new to the whole Computer world, and would like to get together a build a solid rig before I try anything else. Althought overclocking would be something I'd like to try on a new build sometime in the future, this one I'd like to leave be.

if your not going to overclock get a retail cpu and just use the stock cooling, it will be fine. You only really need after market cooling when overclocking. That will save you a bit of money.

Also, don't forget thermal paste, id recomend tx-2 as it is the best and is cheaper then others. (i have it on my system)

Cool, thanks. I'll take a look around for RAM, and definitely take a look at the one you suggested.

Keep it coming guys, this is a huge help.

^^ It's certainly possible its just a rumor but there are so many other options for ram its not worth the risk.

^i would agree with that, i wish i would have gotten other ram, (i got crucial ballistic around that same time they were switching, i didn't know they had switched until i heard it on here,) they only cost me 39.99 so i'll eventually pick up something better)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom