watercooling loop... ordering soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a nightmare... i needa buy another HDD... this ain't enough space for me

but anywho..

to aspire, or anyone else who has watercooling now

do i just put the liquid into the t line top part.. and power the computer on to get the pump going and the liquid flowing?

Don't power the computer on while filling you'll overheat everything.

Hotwire the power supply by shorting the green wire with any black wire on the 24 pin connector.

Hook it up only to the pump and then pour as much liquid as you can into the t-line. Start the pump until it starts chewing air then shut it off. Repeat about 30 times...

chewing air? wtf does that mean?

what about green wire?? black wire.. huh?? can't i just do that paper clip trick
or is that what your talking about.. lol

and another question

there won't really be anything above my mobo or anything... so i can leave this sitting in my case while doing this bleeding process

chewing air? wtf does that mean?

what about green wire?? black wire.. huh?? can't i just do that paper clip trick
or is that what your talking about.. lol

and another question

there won't really be anything above my mobo or anything... so i can leave this sitting in my case while doing this bleeding process

Chewing air means that when you start to hear sputtering because no water is going through the pump, you have to refill your t-line so that more water will go into the pump. Your doing this so that you can fill the whole loop with water.

And i'm going to hotwire an old psu instead of the one I have now. I'm going to use a 20pin connector instead. And ya, he is talking about the paper clip trick I think, when u have it touch the black and the green wire, then WA LA you have power.

because you can't completely fill the loop in one go. It takes several cycles of filling the t-line and then letting the ump push the water through the rest of the loop.

go read some guides nub ;P

haha get off it!!!!

lol... okay, i'll take ur word for it.. tomorrow i'll have finished pictures.. well finished loop pictures.. but i still have more goodies coming in for the case

depends on the pump and setup. I can fill mine without running the pump, i have to flip the case end for end a bunch though. Saves me from fighting with the psu. Your case is probably bigger than mine with easier wire managment. My 12v power cable is a reeal pain to remove from the mobo and pull out lol.
Cant wait to see this nos >.> I wan't a bloody art gallery worth of pics.

i have plenty of pics tomorrow.. don't worry :)

and i'll have additional pics next week when i get my cathodes and new fans

i'm ordering my gigabyte x38 tomorrow...

so this will be a gallery no doubt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom