watercooling loop... ordering soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i was just trying to sound old

and is it just me.. or is my avatar not working.. i miss my hedgehog/porqupine (typo i'm sure) thingy.

anyway.. i'm still undecided on what to get first.. vid card, or mobo...

i know i want a waterblock for my vid card...

bah, watercooling has become addicting... i may also buy a single 120mm rad if i add in a video card to the loop..i can easily add another rad to where the fan goes in the bottom half of the case... well that is if my temps drop too much.. but who knows!!!

god watercooling is exciting :)

next maybe even tec watercooling

Avatars are one of the things that got broke and is being worked on. I have an avatar waiting for when they actually work so i can upload it. Whenever you get the loop up and running, post up the parts. The only thing i really have picked out right now are my rad and cpu block.

If you bought coolant you just pour it in. If you bought an additive/dye then you need to mix it.

Feser sells both so don't ask me what you bought...

Right now i'm thinking 2 of these.
Petra's Tech Shop
a whole bunch of this
Petra's Tech Shop
2 of these
Petra's Tech Shop
this block
Petra's Tech Shop
and 2 of these reservoirs
MountainMods.com-Water Cooling-Reservoirs-Circulator Reservoir Rev.2 (Side Mount Retruder)

If you look at my case, the reservoirs will be going where the fans are above the fan controllers.

and i'm probably going to end up going evga water block with 2 gtx 260s jsut because i dont feel like dealing with the hassle of selling my 9800s.

if its the stuff you linked to me in the other thread just dump it in. Feser One UV Cooling Fluid 1000ml Bottles

i've got that same tubing. great stuff, but i warn you it kink's easily if you have any tight bends. I had to get support coils for it. which i dont mind because they look cool, especially under uv lol

and oooh a new fuzion block :S cool.

oh and reportedly the 4850/70 ha the same mounting hole configuration as the 3850/70 so the Swiftech MCW60 Universal in stock config should fit just fine. I'm 99% sure, I haven't seen any reports/pics of anyone that has it actually set up yet.

Swiftech MCW60 Universal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom