Parts. OMG PARTS. UFO. (56k, heh no)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you pay for what you get!!!! my case was 250 dollars when i purchased it.. never regret the purchase!!!

tell me how you like the UFO.. i too was thinking of getting one of those when i bought my black pearl

I don't care... the case has most of the "it" factor. You can't have nasty components and an ugly case. Just doesn't work. I tried looking around for a Soldam Windy but **** they are hard to find. Supposedly they came back into business.

If not for the fact that only just last year I got away from 56k, I would vote that no more 56k warnings should be required...

It's still expensive, I'm sure we are gonna see some crazy stuff out of it though.

It was expensive yes..but WELL worth it. So far this has been the best case i have ever worked with. More pictures incoming.
top down, nekkid

power supply side, nekkid

gratuitious buttshot

video card side. nekkid..

no dissassemble. johnny 5 alive.

she got dressed

Hey, lights!

Bonus dirty desktop shop

And before anyone asks, the reason the center fan on the front has a silver fan filter is because 1) they were out of the black ones that i wanted, and 2) its going to take some drimel work to make the plastic filter fit because the fans are butted up against each other so tight that you cant use 3 of them without cutting them down.

All in all, the case is definately worth the money. It seemed thinner than i was expecting, but once put together its really really sturdy and was very easy to work with. Cable management was a breeze and i really cant see myself needing a new case for a long long time.

Also, with all fans at lowest settings, my cpu temp went down 5C and its pretty much silent.

No paint or nothing? IDK i guess the case is neat. Even if i had the money just for a case i would definitely chose a different one. It just looks way to blah for me.

agreed with hickfarm.. just doesn't really do anything for me, except that its gargantuan. I like nos's black pearl better. but still it needs to be spiced up with a sweet custom paint job as done by veedub.

Bah i LIKE the brushed aluminum. Paint was extra. I guess i'm just oldschool and like the look of bare aluminum. And yes, watercooling is to follow, thats why i went with such a large case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom