Rate my mid-range computer build

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm to play crysis its recomended you have DX10 support so the only way to have DX10 support is to have vista. so go with vista. Its fine I use it on my moms laptop and i've yet to run into issues. the little verify this verify that crap is a little annoying but you can always turn that off like i did :)

vista is easy enough to tweak so there aren't as many annoying popup issues. but if you like XP then so sense going to vista if you aren't comfortable going to it.

also dawnofdoom there are benchies all over TF if you haven't seen them yet. i didn't check this thread for a while so i didn't see your message... sorry mate

vista is easy enough to tweak so there aren't as many annoying popup issues. but if you like XP then so sense going to vista if you aren't comfortable going to it.

also dawnofdoom there are benchies all over tech forums if you haven't seen them yet. i didn't check this thread for a while so i didn't see your message... sorry mate

tis alright my friend.

Sorry for bumping this but I'm about to purchase it and I'm still wondering, if I don't overclock it, there's absolutely no need for an aftermarket fan? Not even after hard days of gaming and leaving my comp on for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom