Fun little mod ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my parts just come in today W00T! and I have been working on my case to make it look all sexy. Here are some pics.

Inside of my case, I went with gloss white :)

Computerproject004.jpg

I also painted my name on the side

Computerproject006.jpg

I painted for a long time... ya know, a laptop is actually very comfortable when you're so tired...

Computerproject002.jpg

looks like you got knocked out by the 6 pk of Gray's gourmet soft drinks. It would look good if you could clean up the letters a bit. Maybe you could get a paint marker or something, kind of like pinstriping a car to the make the letters pop alittle more

I've found that for lettering the full page labels from staples/office depot work well, I print out the letters or design on the page, cut it out with scissors and or exacto knife and then stick it down. press it down well to ensure proper cohesion and then spray away, works better than most tapes I've used.

yeah that's where I went wrong. I had a paper stencil and the paint got weird with it. I could wash it off and take another shot at it, but now it has sort of a grungy look to it. I'll post pics of the full system soon, I painted some other things too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom