Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
get gskill ram its the best

For one g.skill is not the best. two HE IS NOT OVERCLOCKING, there would be no point to get g.skill or ocz reapers.

Holy Buckets, like i said, get corsair value select or some cheap equivlent, I'd get you a link but im pretty busy at work so if i get some time i'll put one.

Well i was thinking of Getting

Newegg.com - OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

But as luke stated i would only need ocz reaper if Overclocking.

But the only reason im not going to oerclock is this is my first build and i have no clue how to Overclock.

But would the OCZ reaper still be good or just i get the ones you recomended?

Because im not really sure.

But i did look into the Patriot its a bit cheapers with better timmings, but will it be good for gaming would you say?
And if i learn how to OC i probably will a little so then i could get the Reaper?

But im not really sure on which one to get.

For one g.skill is not the best. two HE IS NOT OVERCLOCKING, there would be no point to get g.skill or ocz reapers.

Holy Buckets, like i said, get corsair value select or some cheap equivlent, I'd get you a link but im pretty busy at work so if i get some time i'll put one.

Ok, i see alot of people with crosair so if you have time a link to that would be nice but until then im going beetween patriot or reaper.

reapers or vipers are good. Pick any of those two and later on when your comfortable w/ ocing, you won't have to buy new ram.

^yes you oc thru the bios(well not video cards but thats a different story). Iwould get the vipers over the reapers (not that the reapers aren't good, it's just if you ever do overclock you prob won't be doing it much and the vipers are cheaper and would still oc fairly well.

^yes you oc thru the bios(well not video cards but thats a different story). Iwould get the vipers over the reapers (not that the reapers aren't good, it's just if you ever do overclock you prob won't be doing it much and the vipers are cheaper and would still oc fairly well.

Ok but overall are the Reaper or the Viper better?

Stick with the Vipers because its lower Cas Latency and Timings

Yes, the timming are only a little bit lower but the Reapers Have a Heatsink.
The Timmings on the Reaper are 4-4-4-15
and The timmings on the Viper are 4-4-4-12.

Oh, I was talking about the ones you posted on the 2nd page which were like 5-3-3-12 or something...

sorry about that..

But I think the Viper's are a good lot cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom