College Laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
I'm going off to college this august and I was planning on buying a laptop. I've been a windows user for many years now and I am thinking of buying a MACbook because its technically only $400 in a way (-$300 for the rebate and -$300 for the iPod touch from the $1000 retail price).

Is there a laptop that can rival the macbook? Am I making the right decision? How is the switch from Windows to Mac going to affect me?

thanks. i need to know your thoughts about this.

I've only used a Mac a few times, but I thought the interface was confusing. The new Mac computers can run Windows, but usually you can get a faster/cheaper Windows-powered machine for about the same price.

Also...shouldn't this be posted in the laptops section?

i personally love macbooks. my brother has a macbook pro and i can't get enough of it. I think in terms of looks and performance they are unbeatable. i am a total mac fanboy though. so don't take everything i say as truth. but i do really like them, and would recommend them no doubt.

I'm going off to college this august and I was planning on buying a laptop. I've been a windows user for many years now and I am thinking of buying a MACbook because its technically only $400 in a way (-$300 for the rebate and -$300 for the iPod touch from the $1000 retail price).

Is there a laptop that can rival the macbook? Am I making the right decision? How is the switch from Windows to Mac going to affect me?

thanks. i need to know your thoughts about this.

Hey bud. I have a MacBook and love it. People think its confusing because they dont sit down and dedicate 20-30 minutes to checking out their new operating system. They are really easy to get used to and once you get used to it you will love it for sure. They run smooth as balls, dont get bogged down by a lot of **** from the internet, constantly being updated, does a partial defrag everytime you start your laptop to keep everything runnin smooth. They are definitely getting more badass every year. I love my PC's for desktop computers but macs for my laptop anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom