Is this everything I would need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Org

In Runtime
I already have a mouse/keyboard/speakers(earphones)/monitor
(Don't have a o/s but can probably find one)

Chase with power supply/motherboard/cpu/video card/ram/hd/cd rom
EVGA nForce 650i Ultra Socket 775 Barebone Kit - Intel Pentium Dual Core E2200 2.20GHz OEM, 512MB Video Card, 160GB SATA HD, 20x DVD±RW, 2GB DDR2 PC4200, ATX Mid-Tower Case, 450 Watt Power Supply at TigerDirect.com

2x 18-Inch Serial-ATA 7-Pin-Female/Female for the 1xhd 1xcd rom
Cables To Go 18-Inch Serial-ATA 7-Pin-FemaleFemale 180 degree-to-90 degree 150 Mbps Cable - Translucent Red 10181 at TigerDirect.com

Cooling Fan - Socket 775 for the cpu
PowerUp P4 CPU Cooling Fan - Socket 775, Copper Base TC3G-4009 at TigerDirect.com

Thermal Gel /edit probably getting a thermal pad
Masscool - Thermal Gel Resealable Tube 4x Applications Fanner-420 at TigerDirect.com

2x120mm Ball Bearing Case Fan
Thermaltake 120mm Ball Bearing Case Fan A1280 at TigerDirect.com

Did I miss something? Wanna make sure before I order.

/e a video from one of the guild said to be earthed with a anti static wrist band when installing the cpu. Should I get one of them?

well on the static wrist band, I bought one for my first build and here 7 builds later I havent ever touched it. Not really necessary just dont go dragging your feet across the carpet and touch your computer. And as far as a bundled set-up, I'm not very fond of those it just really depends on what your plans are for it... If your planning to run crysis on high then dont expect that gpu to take you there. And from what I have seen, psu's that come with a case generally aren't very good and I'm not sure about that one either.. It all depends on personal needs really. But yea besides the OS that is everything you need to run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom