First Computer Built!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a great price considering u had to buy an operating system. Go with what you want. Overclocking is for the birds if your new to the pc world.

whoa whoa you actually bought the OS ok
then yeah u got a good price sorry im not use to the whole buying and OS thing or any other softwear :-D

damn it, i don't have money for that, lol. how does the os know that some one else has already used it though? why can't i use the same my dad?

mmmm, it's the upgrade version, that means i would have to dl 98 and then xp, i'll just buy xp pro, is that the best os for home users? i think i'll post in the os section.

dude you can use is as long as you dont have to activat eit and i would use home anyways HAS NO NETWORKING COMPONENTS! download a copy of win xp pro :-D or if u lack a brodband connection to do so trying making somefreinds who will do it for ya or have a copy :-D as long as the license is valid its not ilegal

what do you activate? my dad's is the upgrade version to, you can dl the os online? how can you do that if you don't even have an os to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom