OCZ Vendetta 2 or TRUE???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
I need help picking one. I'm ordering tonite. Both perform very similar. I like the OCZ just because it's different and not too many people have it compared to the TRUE. But the TRUE you can mount 2 fans for push/pull unlike the Vendetta 2. Which one would you guys pick?

Im not sure having 2 fans on either side of the TRUE would actually increase the cooling capability since theres no tunnel or side that would prevent the pulling fan from drawing air around the heatsink and not actually from it. Just put ur hand behind a fan in open air, you dont really notice any wind.

Push/pull configuration does nothing for cooling, at max it may lower your temp 1C...and that's still maybe 1C, putting a fan facing the back of the case for exhaust will lower 4-5C, but push pull does nothing for your cpu as I can tell from personal experience and other people's replies with their push pull configs.

The best thing to do it just put on the heatsink as it was meant to be, so for your choices it is really close in performance, so whichever one you like is what you should get, it's really a personal preference.

i personaly own the ocz vendetta 2 and man those push pins are anoying... but from what i review it keeps cpu cooler than the TRUE...however i havent test that out myself since my power supply was DOA **buildin a comp**

THATS FUNNY, I POSTED THREADS ABOUT THE OCZ VENDETTA 2 POTENTIAL AND PPL THINK IM CRAZY -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom