Graphics Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
compy said:
will a 9800Pro AIW be able to play all the games that are out right now?

Yes, but unless you know you need an AIW, and are not just planning on gaming with the card then the AIW is not nevvsary for just simple plain old gaming:p I believe the AIW line is for mulitmedia PC and capture TV highlights and such:confused:

Whoever said the FX 5700 is crap is wrong. Maybe the LE version or whatever. I have the regular GeForce FX 5700 and it runs farcry with everything medium except textures on high and water on ultra high on my system. The FX 5700 is a good card for the money. (mine is an MSI)

yeah read the post i made pal, i said the the le.

what i'm going to be doin is turning my ctr monitor into a tv as well, i'm going to hook my ps2 to it and cable. should i just get a regular 9800Pro and then buy a pci card that does that? and yes the AIW is a multi media. will the 9800Pro be able to play future games and and games now on the highest settings with out lagg? i need a really really good gaming card but with out the price tag, i'll spend at the most 400 but that is pushin it. it is a gaming budget comp so i would like to keep things cheap.

compy said:
yeah read the post i made pal, i said the the le.

what i'm going to be doin is turning my ctr monitor into a tv as well, i'm going to hook my ps2 to it and cable. should i just get a regular 9800Pro and then buy a pci card that does that? and yes the AIW is a multi media. will the 9800Pro be able to play future games and and games now on the highest settings with out lagg? i need a really really good gaming card but with out the price tag, i'll spend at the most 400 but that is pushin it. it is a gaming budget comp so i would like to keep things cheap.

I have no clue about your 1st question, so I am basicly bumping it for ya:p

The 9800 Pro should play all the top games pretty well for atleast a year;)

ok verry good, and thanks for the bump :). is pci-e really going to be the rave? should i just untill prices go down to buy one and a board that goes with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom