Keyboard, logitech or razer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsteffens

Contributor
Out of those two I like the Lycosa, but you can still get a G15 for a little more..

also another nice one I like is the Saitek Eclipse (if you're taking any suggestions)

but gaming keyboards are a kind of gimmicky to me, you could still use a decent $5.00 one and it'll be reliable enough

Out of those two I like the Lycosa, but you can still get a G15 for a little more..

also another nice one I like is the Saitek Eclipse (if you're taking any suggestions)

but gaming keyboards are a kind of gimmicky to me, you could still use a decent $5.00 one and it'll be reliable enough

All right. So saitek is decent as well. Well here is the deal. I have a clunker "dell" keyboard now I found down at the firehouse that I am borrowing and I just need my own. Can you get regular keyboards that are backlit? I'm totally content with the current board if I just had my own, although a quieter typing keyboard would be nice.

EDIT: I just took a look at the eclipse, and it offers the features I asked about. I think i'll be going with this one. Thanks much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom