anyone know anything about microsoft, xbox360, and wireless headsets? :'

Status
Not open for further replies.
rrr... so after many hours of attempts, i have actually been unable to get either the headset OR any wireless controls hooked up to my computer and working... :(

i spent about an hour on the phone with Bangalapur (or something), India last night with Microsoft's customer support... followed the guy's instructions, turning everything on and off and back on again about a dozen times, then did the whole "Easy Assist" deal where "Mr. Sushant Mhatre" controls my $2,000+, fully customized gaming computer from several continents away... that was pretty trippy to see my mouse moving and folders n stuff opening on their own... and i mean, i dont even let my friends TOUCH my computer or help me carry parts of it or anything, so that was a very strange feeling indeed... but w/e... he seemed pretty confident that he could fix it for me and was nice enough... i had to leave part of the way into the fixing, but im supposed to be able to just pick up where we left off later today, so... well see how that goes...

very frustrating indeed... i was really looking forward to gettin on TeamSpeak... or using my wireless Les Paul controller to play Frets on Fire on my comp... so hopefully ill get this resolved... for NOW tho... my official review for this headset is that the software and the hassle of connecting it SUCKS... and im about a day away from RMA'ing it... bah :/ - RK

EDIT: another two hours of customer service gets me nowhere... there seems to be an issue with installing the drivers for the receiver... their support team will supposedly call me back within 48 hours with a solution... otherwise, im sending the thing back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom