P35-DS3L...EP35-DS3L...EP43-DS3L... Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scidd

Solid State Member
Im going to build a new computer, Q6600, 8800gts G92, PC Power and Cooling 610W, not decided on the ram yet(will be 2 gigs.)

Im wondering which motherboard to get, my price range is $100, give or take $10.

Im looking at these three:
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX All Solid Capacitor Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EP43-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Has anyone tried the 43 board yet? From its specs, its better than the others. But Its just that its still relatively new, I was not able to find any reviews on it. Im afraid that the drivers may be holding it back (like the new Nvidia cards.)

45 is more future proof as it is the next gen of those motherboards.

go with the 45.

Its a 43 board, not 45.
I was wondering if anyone has heard any good things about this board (reviews, first hand experience)

Alright, I guess Ill take a chance on the 43.

Ang while I have a topic already up, what ram would you reccomend for EP43-DS3L, I need 2 gigs.

I think id like to either go with crucial, or gskill. So generally when picking ram, the higher the speed, and higher the voltages the better the ram is?

The 35 mobo has yellow dual slots, (not sure what they are called)

But they match and look awesome. (with crucial ballistix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom