watercooling loop... ordering soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
edited!!

whats going to be better.. both in temperature.. and in the long run... or is there no difference???

and one more thing... i want this thing to look pretty... lol, so i want some UV reactant coolant... is there anything special i should look for?

and u best know there is going to be a work log.. cuz i'm gonna be guttin out the bottom of my black pearl to get it all to fit internally

IMG_4991.JPG

i'm goig to guess this is a t-line here... i'm going to guess thats also alot cheaper.. lol

anywho.... if T-Line is just as effective i may go wtih that

but. i've seen some reservoir thats fit right into a 5.25 bay.. if i can find me one of those for the right price.. i'll buy one of those

Danger Den :: Reservoirs ::...

found one here!

edited!!

whats going to be better.. both in temperature.. and in the long run... or is there no difference???

Unless you start adding other things in the loop there is no difference.

and one more thing... i want this thing to look pretty... lol, so i want some UV reactant coolant... is there anything special i should look for?

Personally, I don't like dyes...they rarely seem to come out right and they get all gummy after awhile. I would just buy a pre-mixed UV coolant. I recommend Feser One...it's good stuff.

...and t-lines are usually better (cheaper too) than reservoirs unless you get the kind that doubles as a DDC top (if you go with the DDC)....and in that pic the fillport is really supposed to be mounted through a hole on the top of the case...it looks a bit ghetto just hanging there.

i think i may just go with that reservoir in the drive bay... it looks alot nicer :) i don't have a problem with spending 25 on that reservoir i showed

and thanks for the uv coolant idea.. i read alot of bad things about dyes as well...

got any nice places to get this feser stuff

and thanks guru you've been a big help./.. aspire too

They sell Feser One at danger den :) can't think of a wc shop that doesn't sell it actually

Petras refuses to stock any of the pre mixed "coolants" because of the scam that is involved with them.

They are often sold as non-conductive which is not true and has been disproved by petras.

Alex poured Feser one on a running motherboard and then did it on a another board with distilled water.

Both shut down and after further testing were declare doa. However it took a lot more water to kill the board while it took relatively little coolant to do the same damage.

And according to Alex he had a 1/8" of water on the board and it only died when it got into the cpu socket.

My point here is that distilled water offers the most effective heat dissipation and anything added to it will only decrease its performance and eventually stain your tubes and gunk up your blocks.

I like UV reactive fluid, that's the only reason I use it...as well as preventing corrosion and algae growth.

I didn't even know it was supposed to be non-conductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom