What case is this?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba0315

In Runtime
Okay, if any of you could find out what kind of case I have, that would be very much appreciated.

It's all black, with a silver oval panel, where the power and reset buttons are, as well as the led's for the power and hd. There is a clear side (left) panel with a fan that has red, green, and blue lights (same fan is on a clear panel in the top of the case) There are two long "tubes" in the front of the case on each side, and they glow blue with bubble looking things in them. There is a silver stripe on each spot where a component can go in. And there is silver along the side of where the components can go in. I doubt the power supply is stock, but it's 420 watts. It has a front panel that is hidden by a little door that slides up into the case, and it has mic, headphone, and usb ports (2 usb ports)

The box said coolermaster, and I searched that, but I didn't find anything. The reason I don't know what it is, is because my dad got it, and I was just wondering what it was called.

I'd post a pic, but my digi cam isn't working right now, so I'll have to get one up later.

Thanks a lot.

Mike

Mrzeedler, that is almost identical, except for the front panel thing, and the side panel doesn't have an x on it.

Microbell, you're pretty close, too, but no silver on the front, and the glass panel is pretty much the whole side panel.

I'll try to get a pic up, but I just moved, and am in the middle of organizing things.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom