Can i play AoC for $1200?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madeye

Baseband Member
I asked in a previous thread but i got a bunch of coded words that i dont understand....

I want to play Age of Conan, i need a new comp my current one is amd 64 3400+, k8v-se Deluxe Mobo, 2 gigs of old ddr ram, and an x800 pro video card...

IE: its time to make a new computer (built this one 3 years ago)....

I will build it myself, overclock it, and all that

Please someone, tell me without too much code (like at least write out the name of the part not just 2 letters and a number to represent something i have never heard of)...

THANKS if you can manage to find a build for me

Easily. The only thing that will make much difference is what size monitor you play on, that will decide what video card you should go with.

Easily. The only thing that will make much difference is what size monitor you play on, that will decide what video card you should go with.

i use a 22" samsung

bought it a year ago it's called syncmaster 226bw

also, $1200 is the highest i want to go ideally, i have more money but i can't really afford it if you know what i mean (i.e taking more money away from my bank accounts would mean i will have to save longer to get a house) 23 years old and its time to get a house ffs!

I don't know what you mean by saying that the other posts were all filled with code and what not. I checked and you have 4 threads open asking this same basic question. None of which have answers that appear only in weird code. Perhaps you do not understand the names of the parts and were mistaking them for code, or perhaps your browser was displaying things incorrectly.

I don't know what you mean by saying that the other posts were all filled with code and what not. I checked and you have 4 threads open asking this same basic question. None of which have answers that appear only in weird code. Perhaps you do not understand the names of the parts and were mistaking them for code, or perhaps your browser was displaying things incorrectly.

the post in the other forum was an accidental double post, twice, i just forgot about it but i guess people have responded.

if you look at my only other post in this forum, the responses are a bunch of numbers and letters that are not words, nor does it difine what part they are....

edit: i just noticed one of my postswas responded to coherently, but the 2 guys after the one guy who made suggestions are debating his suggestions,

im sorry for spamming it is not intentional, i just want to be sure of any decisions i make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom