Acer vs samsung 22'' ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
is AOC that demanding? Sounds more demanding than that god forsaken game crysis

Kind of ya, its the only game that Veedub likes that stresses his PC, but with two 9600gt's you get a solid 50FPS + the whole game

and he probably destroys that game with two 9800gtx's

If you want a 24" monitor as it is stated and you already know that you will need two of those 8800GTS G92. I guess thats the reason you bought the 680i eh?

If you want a 24" monitor as it is stated and you already know that you will need two of those 8800GTS G92. I guess thats the reason you bought the 680i eh?

yeah pretty much... better safe than sorry :)

I'm prolly gona wait a while to upgrade monitors and go SLI though...

gotta take it easy on cash output situation !:p

thats how its starts. First its the mobo and then it trickles down to gpu's and monitors. Next thing you know your homeless w/ a kick *** computer

i dont think SLI is neccessarily a requirement for a 24" monitor. a 32? definitely. a 24? questionable. bear in mind that i am now in the process of RMAing my 2nd 512 that i used in SLI...thats how much benefit i saw from it. when i had two 7900gs', the difference was amazing.
i run the same 24" on a single gts. i max every game i have with it on 1920 x 1200 if the game goes that high. i havent played AoC but i can get 30 or so fps high settings on my *cough* copy of crysis (which i think sucks and im glad i *cough* "borrowed" it).
here's a thought:
if you are going to go SLI in the future, fine. if you can get a good deal on that 24" get it and run the resolution at 1680 x 1050. you will hardly notice the difference...if you even notice it at all. that way, you will have a big monitor when you get your second card. and trust me...a 24" is quite a bit bigger than a 22"...lol i had both within a month of each other.

i dont think SLI is neccessarily a requirement for a 24" monitor. a 32? definitely. a 24? questionable. bear in mind that i am now in the process of RMAing my 2nd 512 that i used in SLI...thats how much benefit i saw from it. when i had two 7900gs', the difference was amazing.
i run the same 24" on a single gts. i max every game i have with it on 1920 x 1200 if the game goes that high. i havent played AoC but i can get 30 or so fps high settings on my *cough* copy of crysis (which i think sucks and im glad i *cough* "borrowed" it).
here's a thought:
if you are going to go SLI in the future, fine. if you can get a good deal on that 24" get it and run the resolution at 1680 x 1050. you will hardly notice the difference...if you even notice it at all. that way, you will have a big monitor when you get your second card. and trust me...a 24" is quite a bit bigger than a 22"...lol i had both within a month of each other.

You're right, but when somebody like illnastyimpresa or most other people demand high settings after playing low settings their whole life, then for a 24'' you'd need a good SLi Config if you want to play the Max settings of newwer games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom