athlon 64 3500 a bottleneck for 8800gts ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys notice what psu comes in that case? Its an earthwatts 380w which is a **** good psu, it has 34A on the 12v rails and its extremely efficient. And itll run that config just fine, even with overclocking. I have one in a spare system and its a wonderful psu.

Did you guys notice what psu comes in that case? Its an earthwatts 380w which is a **** good psu, it has 34A on the 12v rails and its extremely efficient. And itll run that config just fine, even with overclocking. I have one in a spare system and its a wonderful psu.

i already said this!!!
me and you had a conversation about earthwatts psu just a few days ago! lol

awesome :cool: I KNEW I didn't have to spend extra money to get a stable PSU...

biostar does not have opticle out. I have a nice yamaha 5.1 DTS reciever I'm gona use for my surround. (no hdmi on reciever)

only thing I'm weary about is lack of SLI...

are there any AMD mobos compatable with SLI ??

biostar does not have opticle out. I have a nice yamaha 5.1 DTS reciever I'm gona use for my surround. (no hdmi on reciever)

only thing I'm weary about is lack of SLI...

are there any AMD mobos compatable with SLI ??

Not for the price you want...

780a... 750a... for AM2+ (for Phenoms)

570, 590, 570, Geforce 7025, (forgot 7050) all support SLi but are only AM2

ok since newegg doesn't sell the 3600+ anymore...and it would be the ONLY part I would need to buy elsewhere...

is there a comparable processor that they do sell ??

why are you buying amd... like honestly.. just buy intel.. get a cheap e2200 or something, a ds3l and the rest of your parts.....

clock speed is the only difference between the two.. higher multiplyer.. if you plan to overclock higher.. grab the 4800.. if not.. the 4200 will do fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom