Almost Ready to Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, the HD 4870X2 and the GTX 260 and 280 are supposed to obliterate the 9800gx2

so would it be worth it to switch to Ati?

Ive been on newegg all day just looking through all the different things. :confused:

I just cant decide on what to get.
I have never overclocked, and don't plan on it.
All i really use it for is gaming.

so am i heading in the right direction?
Newegg

I have 1300-1500 and i don't mind spending it all.

These are the pieces I'm reusing.
Monitor
Case
HDD

agreed, there is nothing wrong with multi rails. very good quality silverstone psu's have quad rails whith a good 16A on all of them. yes a single rail is considered better but wont make any difference at all the your computer performance.

our job here is to provide which the best options available at the best prices, not to fork out an extra cash for something that wont make any difference. Corsair psu's are good quality but imo why pay more for something that wont make a difference in the performance, this way you have more money to spend on pother parts like your cpu or g card or just save that money and get better bang for your buck.

and yes, the new nvidia cards gtx 240 and 280 are supposed to outperform the 9800gx2, but so ive heard not substantially

so would it be worth it to switch to Ati?

Ive been on newegg all day just looking through all the different things. :confused:

I just cant decide on what to get.
I have never overclocked, and don't plan on it.
All i really use it for is gaming.

so am i heading in the right direction?
Newegg

I have 1300-1500 and i don't mind spending it all.

These are the pieces I'm reusing.
Monitor
Case
HDD

change to a q6600, /680i/750i or ip35 mobo, 2gb gskill ram (4gb if vista), and a cheaper psu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom