Almost Ready to Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmgdx

Baseband Member
Just want to make sure everything is good to go. :)

Newegg

Just waiting for the new cards, ill probably order the same day they are available.

get rid of the 780i and get a 750i ftw or even a ip35 if you want to get a bargin. instead of the e8400 chuck in a q6600 with the extra cash u just got from the mobo.
that ram is overpriced. get a decent 4gb (if vista) of sgskill ram for about the same price.

also get some tx-2 thermal paste its the best atm. Also if you are thinking about a aftermarket cooler the xigmatek rifle 120 is good.

with the grpahics cards, ive heard the 4870x2 is better than the gtx280 (source cj who provided with first gtx280 benchies). and that isnt coming out untill after that other cards are out (18th).

get rid of the 780i and get a 750i ftw or even a ip35 if you want to get a bargin. instead of the e8400 chuck in a q6600 with the extra cash u just got from the mobo.
that ram is overpriced. get a decent 4gb (if vista) of sgskill ram for about the same price.

also get some tx-2 thermal paste its the best atm. Also if you are thinking about a aftermarket cooler the xigmatek rifle 120 is good.

with the grpahics cards, ive heard the 4870x2 is better than the gtx280 (source cj who provided with first gtx280 benchies). and that isnt coming out untill after that other cards are out (18th).

ATI are better in benchmark but not in gaming

ewww it's multi rail though :p

some multi rail are good

Thanks for the info :D
I'm not really looking to find cheaper items i want a pc that can run the games i play, the way they are supposed to be played.

Also are the new cards faster than the 9800 GX2?
If not i think ill just get one of those.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom