*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Congrats!

Thanks.

Nice, how are the temps on that 8800gs?

The temps are pretty good. At stock It usually idles at ~55c and it is about 77c running 3dmark. I didn't monitor the temps during that particular run but I was a a lan party and they had the ac turned way down so it was actually idling cooler than stock (~44c).

Thanks.

The temps are pretty good. At stock It usually idles at ~55c and it is about 77c running 3dmark. I didn't monitor the temps during that particular run but I was a a lan party and they had the ac turned way down so it was actually idling cooler than stock (~44c).

I want to know how far that thing can be OC'd, lol... 680 is decent.

I wouldn't know :/

My pet monkey activated it for me.

Anyway you can download it for free from Microsoft and get 240 days trial. So if you just reinstall it every 240 days then you have a free OS :)

i'm going to have to download this just so i can run vantage 1 time.. and play bioshock in dx10.. lol

just downloaded the 64 bit one last night... and 240 days.. i change my os more often than that.. so this is awesome.. lol

i'll be installing tonite and trying out vantage and doing some dx10 gaming while i still can.. before my gx2 is gone

Back
Top Bottom