help picking mouse and keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razer FTW!!

Seriously, once you get used to Razer.. you never go back. Using a Logitech is like dragging an unresponsive awkward brick over your desk. My friend has a MX518 and I've compared a diamondback and it side by side in pseudo scientific tests!! ;) the Razer wins every time.

Just a personal opinion, of course :D

Take the hint

Razer are pretty good, take a look at this one.
It might tickle your chin - here
Although that is just the mouse that i own, there are quite a few Razer products, including Mice, Keyboards, Mouse mats, sound cards, head phones.
Even a notepad to write on.

As they describe their notebook: "allowing the true gamer to easily write, record or draw from one side to the other."
I have truthfully, never thought this possible before... But Razer have broken the barriers once again.

Hope this helped you, although i think everyone is shouting at you to get Razer products. *Whipser* Take the hint, there good *Whipser*

-S

thanks guys. Sorry for the prolonged response, but I'm about to order up at least that razer mouse and then hopefully a keyboard. I'm gonna try to get blue ones to go with the blue glow my case emits. :)

EDIT:

I just found though that newegg has a sick razer mouse that's all red and clear. I guess my setup will be multicolored!

Hey I don't mean to double post but just from surfing newegg for razer I had no idea they existed I am now sold on their stuff. Ordering mouse now and saving up for the keyboard. :D :D

You will love it even though it is the Diamondback. Once you get your hands on it and are blown away, stop and think that there are four, soon to be five models beyond it. ;)

And, believe me, you will love it.

I love my diamondback and dont want to upgrade. It is just fine at 1600DPI. :p

My Diamondback is several years old, I think I got it when they first came out, still going strong, the microswitches in the buttons are as responsive as a new mouse.
I've noticed the difference with having 1600dpi over the years as i've switched from gaming at 1024*768 to 1280*1024, its not as nippy as it used to be because of that - When I get a new computer with a bigger monitor I think I'll buy one of the newer models.
Need the speed for CSS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom