Water Cooling Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DISTROYER101

Solid State Member
Im currently working on a new computer! I never used water cooling before so i wondering whats a good brand or whats a good water cooling setup to get?

Im thinking my CPU but Graphics card Later in the future!

Cpu - Intel Q6600
Graphics Card - EVGA 320mb 8800GTS

Any suggestions on water cooling setups? =D

to be brutally honest... you would be better off upgrading your video card before going watercooling.

to be brutally honest... you would be better off upgrading your video card before going watercooling.

agreed, he could get a lot better temps with a 8800gts g92, and it'd perform a lot better!

But remember keep in mind, you need to be decent with PC's because you can't afford screw-up's or you could fry up everything and break your good PC

check your case, some are built to compliment well with Water Cooling, but if not, consider getting a new one, or modding your case to support it well (a good one is the 3d Aurora :))

Well My New case is the CM STACKER 830! Im decent with computers but i have my friend TaintedPlay who could help me out if i have any problems or need help since i know him in person. And budget! ummmmm maybe $250-$350. Also yes im looking forward to upgrading my Graphics card also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom