new build comp KEEPS RESTARTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe thanks lukas.

i got some parts from criagslist, ebay, newegg, and buy.com

(at my parents house using computer)

so i have a long story to tell u guys. it was about 2 am in the morning when i decided to plug in my corsair power supply to my older computer just to see if it is the power supply (old cerleron 2.7 mhz) and what happends?? it doesnt turn on, keeps restarting like my new build. i take out the corsair and plug in the old power supply that came wid my old computer and now i get nothing from my old computer. it looks like my corsair messed up my old comp.
i woke up and went to the computer store and they test my corsair power supply, they say that the power supply is bad(their machine tester indicates it). im goin to rma my power supply.

now i have new questions...
i know my corsair messed up my old computer therefor did it messed up my DFI lanparty DK p35? and or cpu or even ram too? now im stuck wid no computer at home and have to drive to my parents house to access the internet.

Thats very interesting...but not improbable. No PSU company not even Corsair can have a 0% DOA rate it's just unfortunate that it happened to you. Contact corsair about it and im sure they will have a new supply for you very soon if you cant return it to where you bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom