Someone please compare these two vid cards for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WasTech

In Runtime
Hi,

How does a MSI Geforce TI200 128MB that I bought a few yrs ago compare to a NVIDIA Quadro4 900 XGL 128MB AGP Video Card? Please respond ASAP.

Thanks

The Quadro card is probably going to be worse in gaming, because its built for Workstations

EDIT: thats wrong its probably going to be a little better, but just because the TI200 was a Geforce 3 card

The reason I'm asking is I can get a used Quadro for $15. Is it worth it even if I want to do some gaming? When did this come out on the market? Trying to get an idea how old it is. so is it worth getting and switching out my GF for it?

I can't tell you if for definitely, I guess the only way to tell is by trial and error, because its difficult to find a gaming benchmark for a Workstation card, worse come to worse you can always sell it for more than $15

Ok, then I'll buy it. Anyone else want to chime in here. Maybe one of you has a Quadro. Looks like I put this in wrong area. I thought this was a gaming VC. Hello, Mod could you please move this to where it's appropriate and send me a IM telling me where it is.

Thanks

I bought it. I guess I'll use it in my 2nd computer. Mainly just for surfing and documents. Xped, Thanks for the link.

Specifically says it does not.

Note: There are two types of DVI Connectors: DVI Analog and DVI Digital. If your DVI is digital, this DVI Adaptor will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom