Summer Water Cooling project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting lucky with money so chances are I will be buying this really soon, perhaps even before June 20th.
CPU block is no longer out of stock.

Why can't I edit my first post?

Did some reviews a couple years back for a small website and I was browsing forums and saw a thread about looking for reviewers. So I showed the admin some samples of mine and yeah...

Been talking with him lately about the lack of water cooling stuff reviews on the site so we may have a water block roundup this summer. And apparently Swiftech has a new toy they're going to be releasing in a couple weeks. Might see that head my way...

I'll be buying this stuff as soon as that water block comes back into stock.... I have over $250 from some website + computer work I just did.

I have a few questions though, and since aspire isn't around I guess I'll post it here.

There is alot of stuff in this about cleaning out the radiator ALOT...
Guide To WaterCooling and Leak Testing - ALL New WaterCooler's Read Before Posting! - XtremeSystems Forums

Should I really do ALL of that? I guess I will unless told otherwise. And how many gallons of Distilled Water do I need to fill everything up + clean everything out?

But ya, I'll be purchasing this as soon as It stops saying OUT OF STOCK!
Petra's Tech Shop
I want to purchase all my stuff in the same place preferably -_-

Anyone think I should just get the thing and quad insert here?
D-Tek FuZion V2 CPU Water Block: CrazyPC Computers

Hey, sorry I haven't been around. My girlfriend kidnapped me for a week...

Just buy it all from petras the blocks should be back in stock soon.

Radiator should not need to be rinsed too much. A simple cleaning out with tap water and a rinse with distilled will suffice.

For filling and all that stuff a half gallon jug should be more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom