Dell Vostro 200... Upgradable For Gaming???

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh.. didn't know it was on Newegg... but I should have searched.. how foolish of me...

Looks good..

heres the problem though

in current games the e8400 would have the better performance (but within a few years or so.. the q9300 would take the top, usually we'd settle that by overclocking.. but Premade systems are usually locked, check if Newegg has good deals on a Cyberpower or iBuyPower rig..)

but I'd take that e8400, but the price difference from just a jump for an e8400 to a q9300 isn't justiciable, especially since CPU upgrades are really easy if you want to upgrade in the future

Actually I did read it, I just forgot it, I can't remember every person on the PC Hardware Zone

I didn't mean it to be negative i was just joking, /nohardfeelings

The pc is pretty good, has a 400watt psu thats probably some el cheapo brand but we could probably squeeze out a better computer if you build yourself.

Yeah I can't help but think you could score a better deal if you built yourself, probably save at least a couple hundred $. Do you have any aversion to putting together a PC yourself? With all of these upgrades you were thinking of doing to the Vostro you're practically at that stage, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom