My New Built PC Keeps Shutting down by itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that you connect to 4 pin sockets but what kind of device do those lead too, are all of them fans?

If they are just fans you can probably just link the fans together instead of using a seperate plug for each one.

If you don't detect the devices in the bios than it is hardware issue most likely.

I know that you connect to 4 pin sockets but what kind of device do those lead too, are all of them fans?

If they are just fans you can probably just link the fans together instead of using a seperate plug for each one.

If you don't detect the devices in the bios than it is hardware issue most likely.

So you are saying that I should put the fans in the same power supply cord?

Also I didn't see anything that could detact video cards and what not, only Hard Disk Drives and DVD Drives. Where do I go to check?

Though I was able to actually log into my Windows account normally so I doubt it would be hardware.

I mean if that was the case wouldn't it just crash before the log in?

Yes, put the fans together so you don't have a mess with the wires.

Are you using an old hard drive that already has windows installed? Since I don't see any other way for you to even have windows if your system keeps shutting down.

What kind of temperatures are you getting, maybe you have stuff overheating.

^^^Yes I have my old hard-drive in.

And no my CPU and HDD temperature is very low. (it says 25 degress Celsuius)

Try using 1 of your memory sticks, if it doesn't work switch it with the other one and try again.

I want to see if it is a memory problem or not.

As for the black and blue colors it might be because of video driver issues since you are using your old hard drive and don't have the right drivers installed yet.

DId you test both of your ram seperately or just 1 of the 2 ram sticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom