Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
Case: Antec 900
Video card : 8800 Gt dual slot
Cpu: q6600
Psu: zalman zm600-hp

Is all of this compatible?

I get confused, cause you know how the psu has to have like exact cables for video card, and so on. I am really confused.

The case is big enough to fit the parts, you didn't list your mobo so I don't know whether it's compatible with any of those.

The power supply is good enough to run those parts, but I'd get a different one. You don't need 600W, 550W would be enough for you, but more amperage on your 12V rails would be nice. I think your current psu only has 16A on the 12V, it's got 4 rails though, so it will be good enough. However, I would change it.

there wasnt really much there to be compatible with. u know a p35 will hold quad cores as it says in the description.

the only things was the connectors for the psu, but most psu's have all the connectors you will need anyway.

Baron's right, just make sure that Zalman PSU have cables long enough to reach the motherboard

Yeah, thats what I was thinking, but on ebay, there are many people saying that their psu do not have the cables required for the graphics and so on, so thats why I was asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom