Which way does the PSU go? fan up or fan down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
Hey, I got the zalman zm600-hp

According to me, the fan should head up, but if I do that, all the stickers and even the dented logo go upside down.

And if I turn the fan facing down, the stickers and dented logo seem correct, but why would the fan head downward?

Yea, thats what i thought, So all the stickers upside down is a mistake from the company or something? Cause the dented logo, is upside down too, and that cannot possibly be a human mistake.

depending on your case, you can face it upwards. My case as an area for the psu to pull cool air in when facing upwards. Most people will have it facing down.

Reguardless of whether the PSU is placed at the top or bottom of the case, the fan should Always, as vern stated, point towards the motherboard. Stickers or writting position is irrelevant.

Reguardless of whether the PSU is placed at the top or bottom of the case, the fan should Always, as vern stated, point towards the motherboard. Stickers or writting position is irrelevant.

For some reason I can't think of any Case that have the PSU at the bottom, I know there are many, I just can't think of one right of the bat

The Antec 900 v1.1 has the PSU at the bottom. just to let you know.

Alright, so fan facing the motherboard, got it.

I bet thats why the stickers are upside down, cause most cases am assuming have the power supply at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom