A High Performance Gaming PC for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO what can i do or what should i do.. Can i get a better vid to make it as good as you all are saying?

Dont really know how to overclock it and figure out if my motherboard does support it or not.

If you can get into Bios, then your able to overclock. I think that is what gurusan meant.

If you OC this thing to 3ghz, then if you want to, stay with what you have now and save up for a better rig ($1,300+?).

Or if you get it to 3ghz, just sell your 8600gt for however much you can and then buy an 8800 GT. I really doubt your going to max AoC out with only $500 anyway.

Even my old Pentium 4 rig had overclocking options (not good ones.. ) so theres a good chance yours does too

Well i mean i dont mind it having to be all max out i just want sorta high performance in AoC I still curious can i not overclock it pass 3.0ghz like you guys were saying because of my bad vid i mean how do i get better VID?

Vids are native on a CPU, you can't change it, except by disabling Speedstep, it drops a little... but that means you won't overclock that well.. but you won't know without trial and error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom