Why is the GIGABYTE ga-ep35-ds3p motherboard so unknown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
I keep trying looking for guides, and more reviews, and man its hard as compared to ga-ep35-ds3l

Hey, first of all, what happens if the cpu paste is gone? or is all dry? and simply do not paste.

2nd: I completely take every single part of my old old old old old computer(atleast 5 years old) , and there is one issue, from the front, it had 3 x2 pins and 3 pin connectors that came from the same cable. (remember from the front back) so am assuming their the usb cord or the floopy.

Anywayz, the motherboard had 10 pins in sets of 2 in different colors. which were connected to the cables am talking about. How do I know where each cable goes? am sure the colors are there for a reason.

The only difference between the ds3P and the ds3R and ds3L is that one has crossfire support, one has raid support and one is dirt cheap.

haha, nice explication. but still does not tell me why its not so popular as compared to the dirt cheap one

as for the pins, only in the motherboard they are in color. But yeah I took pics every stage as i was taking everything apart, so Ill try to figure it out, otherwise ill come here for more help :D

Do plastic latex gloves help on static? or anything else that is found in the house that is cheap?

My friend from here, told me that all i needed to do was touch the steel case every so often, is that really all i need to avoid static?

The reason no one uses it that much is because if you are planning to run crossfire (the only reason you would get it instead of the ds3r) you are better off with an x38 based board for the dual 16x pci-e. The ds3p is only 16x/4x when running crossfire, so its not really that great a board for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom