8800GT avg. temps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
50-60 idle 80-90 at load depending on the ambient temperature in the room and the amount of airflow in the case.

50-60 idle 80-90 at load depending on the ambient temperature in the room and the amount of airflow in the case.

Ya single slot 8800gt's suck (those temps are right, its about what Ricanflow had before he went to buy Akimbo Cooler)

Ya single slot 8800gt's suck (those temps are right, its about what Ricanflow had before he went to buy Akimbo Cooler)

Yeah, not at first. What happened was that the cooler got caked up in dust. and all that heat was going into my case, casuing my system to bsod.

I got a new cooler that throws the air out, and now im never past 60C gpu and 48C cpu.

Hmmm......well i guess I will see. I ordered it saturday from Newegg, so it should probably be here tomorrow. If i'm not satisfied with the temps, any coolers you guys would recommend that are decently cheap?

Ive got the Evga Akimbo cooler on mine, its a bit more expensive than the accelero, but can give similar temps and looks loads better, in my opinion.

EVGA | Products

Its backordered right now, but should be back in stock soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom