alright what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asudmr

Solid State Member
Installed the OS last night and all the other install stuff for the motherboard, vid card, and put a bunch of other programs. Everything was fine and i ended up shutting it down and going to bed. This morning i turn it on and everything seems fine except the keyboard, monitor, and mouse aren't responding. The monitor has the amber light on which it does when its shut down or idle and i turned it off and back on and it just says its in power saving mode. i unplugged and replugged the mouse and nothing. The tower is on, fans running, lights are on...any help is appreciated.

Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. Sounds like it might have glitched out in hibernation mode.

may be check ur cables they seem faulty....
veedubfreak is right .. sometimes even if system is kept in sleep mode or standby for long the mouse doesnt work (dunno why )
could be more explicit on ur monitor problem...

It happened to me last week, when i upgraded my mobo, cpu and video card, the mouse wasn't working, all i did was download the drivers. So, make sure that you have the latest drivers for your motherboard keyboard mouse and monitor.

PS: go to manufactors web page.

hope it helps.:D

Dude I had the same problem just a while ago when i was fixing my computer. Spent like an hour all frustrated and etc. Till I opened it up and realized I didn't connect the 4 Pin CPU power cable. Needless to say I was happy it only took me an hour to realize it, cause in the past I've done dumb things that have took me days to realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom