Sli Question for my 8600 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
new egg has the elitegroup 8800GTS for $160. Best deal there is right now IMO...Newegg.com - ECS N8800GTS-512MX GeForce 8800GTS (G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

$160 and you can get the 8800 gts g92. That card is a beast and will be more then enough for your rig. If you rather spend less, you can get a good 8800 gt for about $110-120.

where did u find the 8800GT for less than 140 ??

You guys are hilarious, the guy lives in Canada. No newegg for him lol, I believe it was already brought up like twice lol. But yeah dude, get a 3870 or 880GT if you can, but wait until the end of the month first. So there will some price drops and the decent cards will be more in your price range.

You guys are hilarious, the guy lives in Canada. No newegg for him lol, I believe it was already brought up like twice lol. But yeah dude, get a 3870 or 880GT if you can, but wait until the end of the month first. So there will some price drops and the decent cards will be more in your price range.

nah just Illnasty is... ;)

Yeah I m moving to Canada soon. So its real nice to know I can find an online store with decent prices like newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom