Sound System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cessation

Solid State Member
I have my entertainment system connected through my computer using a cable that goes from the standard speaker output jack to RCA cables, however it creates a lot of interference. Does anyone know how to keep this interference down?

No, I am using a cable from radioshack that goes from the standard output on my soundcard to rca cables. It leads into the back of my philips sound system.

You might have some wrong settings on, check in the software for the correct settings, fix them if necessary.

What's the length of the non-coax cable? Or as what Raekwon said, if it is a low humming you might have a ground-problem.

I think he's using 1/8" mini-audio connector to RCA cable. The humming sounds like a ground issue to me too.

use a coax cable from front to end, that should solve it most of the times. If that doesn't help, you have to make a ground connection from the transmitting device (e.g the soundcard) to the PC-case. I don't know how to do that, never had such a problem, but others might know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom