Shoutbox/IRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can come back for round 2 and 3. But sadly i do not think that the Admin's and owners of the site will budge on this decision. It is just to tough for us to say with 110% certainty that we can uphold our rules in a situation like that.

Or, you could have the IRC channel sent to users that have surpassed the 100 post mark.

That would defeat the purpose since people with over 100 post aren't usually the people who need help.

Though i would like to add that IRC would be really cool.

I vote IRC. Screw all the Con's in it. Lets post a server and channel.
No spammers will come and if they do we can kick them.
Quakenet sound like a good server?

There was a IRC in the past but sadly wasn't all that popular in the end it was just me b1gapl an maybe one or two others who just dropped by an walked away when there was no one around.

If any of the members did try an make one they can't call it TF's IRC channel they would have to call it something else.

farinha said:
You can prevent swearing in IRC using scripts.
We have this here on the forums, too, but people still get around it. Misspellings and 1337 are but two ways.

If someone wants to set up an IRC for members to use, that is up to them. it will not and cannot be an "official" channel, but what someone does on their own is their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom