Can someone help me, please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehScud

Solid State Member
Hello, while i was playing a game my computer froze up and i had to power it down and when i started it back up my screen looks like this
2zzhtvp.jpg
I've done system restore already and that did nothing! someone please tell me how to make the colors normal again.

looks like a form of artifacting. usually caused b heat or bad seating. Shutdown your computer, un plug the back power cable, press the power button to get rid of any power left in the system and re seat your gpu, if that doesn't work check your temps. Or vice versa.

How far back did you go with the restore? did you install anything earlier then what you restored to that has anything to do with the display or windows (not games or applications) well unless the applications has to do with what i stated.

How far back did you go with the restore? did you install anything earlier then what you restored to that has anything to do with the display or windows (not games or applications) well unless the applications has to do with what i stated.

i restored to a point about 2 hours before this happened. my friend suggested that i should reinstall my graphics card driver but i dont know anything about all that...

do you even have a gpu in it or is it onboard? if you do have one then it is possible that re installing the driver could fix the problem. Look at the manufacturer's website for the gpu to get the driver. uninstall the old one first and then re install the new one.

Nevermind i fixed it in nvidia control panel, color quality was on 8 bit instead of 32 bit...

naw most likely when your computer froze and you rebooted it corrupted the graphics driver. System restore probably fixed that but you just needed to up the color setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom