Would I really see a noticable improvment from overclocking ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

illnastyimpreza

In Runtime
I'm building my Rig for AoC.

750i FTW mobo
E7200
8800GTS
22'' monitor
4 gigs of ram

Would there be any point in building my rig with HUGE fans and BIG CPU coolers for overclocking?

would I even really see much difference in game play performance ???

if not I'm just going to buy a simple case with a couple 120mm fans. I wanted to stay midtower...

But If overclocking will show DECENT video performance gains in the game, I am thinking of getting the Diablo case :) Newegg.com - ABS Aplus ABS-CS-EL Diablo Black 0.8mm SECC ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

whata u guys think ??

Well you don't have to overclock, but I'd consider you very foolish if you didn't overclock that rig, you could have the Fans and stuff all there to keep it cool, but I recommend you do

well I do plan on overclocking a small amount... but heavy OCing requires GOOD cooling and heatsinks... will having those HUGE fans really be worth it on the case ? if not I'm prolly gone spend as little as possible...

The side fan will draw in external air directly over your GFX and CPU. External air will be cooler than your components, so it will help you to cool them.

If you are going to OC, grab some aftermarket cooling for both your GFX and CPU so you can take better advantage of the extra air intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom