Another Xp Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadMan789

Baseband Member
ok if you read tthe other post (everybody please read) youwould no that i reinstalled windows on my comp and used system resttore to get windows to recocnize all the files and folders there were already on it. now the only probelm i am having is XP will not pick up my cd-drives it says the driver is missing or corrupt i have tryed replaceing the three driver files but windows says the same thing. However right after i reinstalled windows before i used system restore i had check my computer and it had picked up all my drivers both cd-roms,etc. So i am wonder how i can get windows to pick up my drives, i need my drives to intsall me ethernet card and sound card

Any help will be grately appriceiated:eek:

actually I sorta said that wrong, when i go into device manger it shows my to cd-drives and their proper names (as shown above) but they have the yellow eclamtion mark beside them when i check to see what the problem is it says "The Driver File Is Missing Or Corrupt" I tryed uninstalling tthe reinstalling, and tryed replaceing the driver that windows try to load (default Cd-Rom Driver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom