What to check for once a Cpu case arrives and sending rebate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
Once I send in the mail in rebate there is no returns, so what are the little things I should check for once my case arrive?

Well before you send the MIR, just test it out by putting it together, and wait a couple of days to see if there are noticable symptoms of something bad, then you should send in the MIR (unless you're really close to the MIR expiration)

yea, the case was ordered today, with 3 day shipping, so I am guessing it will arrive on on Wednesday . ( MIR ends on next sunday, which i believe its a scam, since you can receive mail on sundays.)

I am just staring my build, and this is the first thing I have bought so far, is there a way for a quick check or something?

And since this is my build, there is no way I can just do everything in one simple day, I am assuming..( i never done it)

Unless you have an old part that is compatible with your stuff, then its impossible with just that 1 part

I dont know much about hardware, YET, but if I just add a power supply, wount that just tell me if it works or not?

well it depends. it should fit your psu and such. the thing you would need to worry about is mobo and fitting your gfx card. give us a link to yoru mobo, case and gpu and we can see if stuff should work. and also when you get it if it's in bad condition then send it back

I am bearly staring my my first custom build, and this is my first component.

The only thing I could do i guess is get like a 5 year old computer hardware and try to install it maybe? but i dont think i have enought time for that.

yea, the case was ordered today, with 3 day shipping, so I am guessing it will arrive on on Wednesday . ( MIR ends on next sunday, which i believe its a scam, since you can receive mail on sundays.)

I am just staring my build, and this is the first thing I have bought so far, is there a way for a quick check or something?

And since this is my build, there is no way I can just do everything in one simple day, I am assuming..( i never done it)

There are usually two dates to watch for with a MIR, the first date, the date of expiry is the day the receipt (purchase date) has to be dated by, the second date is the postmark date. If the MIR offer ends next sunday that's probably just the purchase date and you should have another month or so to actually mail out the MIR. Check the fine print on the MIR form for what it says.

The postmark means that they have to receive my information in their place?
or does it mean that I just have to send my info within that date.

That's the day you mail it, the post office stamps it with the day you mail it.

You have a link to the MIR online at the store? What's the case manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom